Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tim Tebow, take my daughter. Please.

Let me be the first father to officially offer up his daughter to the greater glory of football and the Christian church (not necessarily in that order). Her name's Diana and she is currently attending UF. She's a beautiful kid, has a great sense of humor (I hope), loves crafts, and can cook and sew (how many young women can say that). And, unlike most girls who may be showing up at your Sunday school class just to throw themselves at your godlike body, hoping to get you to notice them, my girl would never dream of ever demeaning herself-- or you-- in such a matter. She is truly worthy and would make a great wife and I would make a great father-in-law. If you would like to meet her, please advise and I will be happy to forward her email addy to you. Best of luck on the Heisman.

Sincerely,
Verticvs

UpDate (12/8): Tebow wins the Heisman, the first Sophomore to do so. Still no word on his interest in my daughter.

No comments: